AAAAAA......
September is coming. today is 1 of September so usually people make a wish or maybe schedule to do on September.
My wish for this month is
I am going to get the best score in my school quiz
I am going to wake up earlier
I am going to sholat 5 times
I am going to read Al-Quran everyday
I am going to be a honest person
I am going to make my parents proud of me
I am going to make my dad stop smoke
I am going to return my schedule
I am going to can play the guitar
I am going to meet One Direction *idkHA DREAM
and the last
I am going to stay here at my blog and writing a good blog :)
so that's not all my wish, i'm sorry i can't write all my wish but would u tell me your wish for this month ? h3h3 :-)
Selasa, 01 September 2015
WELCOME SEPTEMBER
Diposting oleh Unknown di 06.31
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar